sábado, 7 de enero de 2012

- Awakening in the darkness -

- Awakening in the darkness –

Chapter I

Then … I heard the voice, that creepy and gloomy voice that emerged from the unknown depths of the abyss. So I realized that I was in the bleak realm of the death, I cannot be sure of how much time has passed since I was fainted but several things passed through my mind as I got knowledge of my situation in that mirthless cave.

A baleful and elder diabolic sigil was in the upper part of the cavern. At that moment I was surrounded by horrible foreshadows and the most wicked demon forms that only can take place there, in that cursed and forgotten chasm. At the distance I saw a kind of furnace in which fire burnt with hatred, stronger and stronger each time. I walked the nearest I could but the stench that emerged from the oven don’t let me went closer, from my position I could observe a kind of little people that where dancing around the flames…they were naked and spoke in some weird language. I wasn’t noted but the average of them had a tail like a lizard in the appearance of the evil provenance of that hideous creatures, I could assume that I was wandering the dominions o darkness, evil and damnation.

Like a night stalker I creep slowly over the dusted black ground and at the closest view I can saw an elderly prayer whose darkened gown was painted with the magick hue of the ancient world. He was bearing an odd kind of sword in which were written hieroglyphs of source unknown. Once he raised the old sword he proclaimed a blasphemic and heretic statement… “Hear us ye Lord of the abyss, grant us life and power eternal, for thee that we are under evil command, for thee that we are murderers of goodness followers and hail thy name ad infinitum, bestow us wisdom and enlightenment, we deserve thy unholy grace, thus arise prideful from your ancient vault of forgotten sorrows and let us walk by your side; for thee that we pervade athwart the scaffold of shadows, for thee that we seek for blood for thou to grant; So great miscreant master lend thy guidance for us to astray into nothingness and to overwhelm the weak.” After a moment in which he was making some odd movements in the air with his ancient and by I saw heavy sword, he continue… “Brothers, it is time for us to prepare the unholy path for our master, we shall not show mercy on our enemies, we are the kindred of pure evil itself, thus we must destroy all that beliefs that bend for goodness…now it is time for the sacrifice to our Lord, guards fetch the women now.” 

I was astounded; I cannot believe what my eyes have seen.


“Put them on the ground, so women you have the honor to be murdered by our olden and powerful religion, you have the honor to be mutilated by this golden sword, although you are nothing, we will give you life through death but before you disappear we will enjoy debauchery with you…Guards, tie them on the sacrifice walls.”


The awful sight that those dreadful characters have granted me has been so radical, so extreme, and so brutal. They practiced the most twisted forms of copulation on those poor women…right now while I am writing this testimony in the relative comfort that I live here in my deprived house in the Old Line State, Maryland, I still remember that unending painful shrieks of that beautiful yet distorted faces of that women…raped and abused near till death.


“So lust tools, the time has come for you to die with this magnificent sword for the pleasing of our evil Master.”

And so the abbattoir began as the evil prayer cut the women into many pieces that to count them it was a real hard task to do, the blood and the screams were everywhere, it was a fest on blood and physical pain, the sword now was dripping livid red and at the end the priest looked so tired but with a frenzy smile on his face.

“Master…we offer you these corpses of infidel women so you can feed on her weak souls eternally.”

“You… throw them into the fen of fire. Now the consumption has already begun, soon our elder Master will join us and we will rule the land.”





No hay comentarios: